The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Pandora One-Year Membership
I am addicted to Pandora radio. I have it on all day long while working and it streams from my iPhone via Bluetooth in my car. You can stream music through Pandora for free, but you’ll get advertisements every 3-5 songs. I didn’t care for the advertisements – and a couple years ago I started paying the annual Pandora membership – around $52/year. It’s worth it to me – $1 a week for unlimited movie streaming. Especially because it has so many kid-friendly channels!
Target is offering an upgraded One-Year Membership to Pandora for just $36 – and it’s in stock!! A savings of $16. This comes out to 10 cents a day or $0.70/week!
Just for fun here’s a list of my favorite Pandora channels, I have eclectic music taste:
- 80s pop
- Alvin & The Chipmunks (kid-friendly)
- Bruce Springsteen
- Disney Songs (kid-friendly)
- Everyday Princess radio (kid-friendly)
- Holly Williams
- Hymns 4 Worship
- James Taylor
- JJ Heller
- Josh Ritter
- Lullaby Themes (Childrens) – crank the heat in the car and this puts the kids right to sleep!
- Patty Griffin
- Paula Abdul
- Star Wars Film Score
- The Muppets, Children’s radio (kid-friendly)
- VeggieTales, Children’s radio
Find it here: One-Year Membership to Pandora
More ways to save at Target:
- Shop Target Clearance
- Save an additional 5% with Target REDcard
- See Target’s Weekly ad
- Target Cartwheel offers
- Print Target coupons
(Thanks, Leigh Ann!)