UPDATE 10/17 at 3:35 p.m. – THERE ARE DOUBLERS IN THE SUNDAY PAPER! I bought an Advanced Edition Seattle Times and found a doublers flyer in the paper. Yeah!!! Use the doublers on the list below to sweeten your deals! Check out my new post for additional doubler deals!
Albertsons has some great promotions running right now and lucky for us – they overlap making for some awesome savings! There are currently THREE, yes, THREE General Mills promotions going on!
#1: Buy $25 in participating General Mills Products and get back a $10 Catalina coupon to use like cash on your next purchase.
#2: Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods
Purchase between 10/5/09 and 11/1/09 (crescents, cookies, sweet rolls, grands biscuits, grands cinnamon rolls, pie crusts, dinner rolls, loaves, breadsticks or pizza crust):
Buy 3, get $2
Buy 4, get $2.50
Buy 5 or more get $3
#3: Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit By The Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit roll-Ups, or Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Stickerz
Purchase between 10/9/09 and 11/1/09:
Buy 3, get $1.50
Buy 4, get $2.50
buy 5 or more get $3.50
Here are some possible scenarios:
Buy 5 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit snacks $2.50 each=$12.50
Buy 3 Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls $1.67 each=$5.01
Buy 2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $1.67 each=$3.34
Buy 2 Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt Multi-Packs $2.50 each=$5
Use 2 $0.50/2 coupons from Coupons.com or from the 9/13 SS
Use 3 $1/1 Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls coupons from Coupons.com
Use 1 $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls coupons from Coupons.com or from the 9/13 or 10/4 SS
Use 2 $1.25/1 Fiber One coupons from Coupons.com
Pay $18.85 out of pocket . . .
BUT you should get back a total of $16.50 in Catalina coupons to use on future purchases! (Catalina coupons are the kind that print out at the register on the long skinny register type paper.) That’s like getting all the above for just $2.35!
I hear rumor that there are doublers in this Sunday paper – which will make this deal even sweeter!!! I think I might wait until then to do my shopping. . . just in case.
Other great deals this week at Albertsons:
Coca-Cola 2 Liters 77 cents each (with in-ad coupon), limit 4 – Buy 4 of them for $3.08
I found a coupon in the soda aisle at Safeway that is for a FREE can of planter’s nuts when you buy four 2-Liters of Coke! Also, I think Albertsons has a bunch of cola coupons hanging in the coke aisles – they are red and they were for things like, “Save $1 on any pizza when you buy 2 2-liter bottles” or “Save $1 on tortillas when you buy any 2 2-liter bottles,” etc. So check those out and let me know if you find any!
Albertsons Butter $1.49/ lb (with in ad coupon, limit 2)
Albertsons Flour or Shoppers Value Sugar $1.49 (in ad coupon, limit 2, five lb flour, four lb sugar)
Crest toothpaste $1 – 75 cent coupon (10/11 P&G) = .25 cents
Fresh Express salad mix BOGO $2.99 each, so $1.50 each – use 55 cent/1 coupon from Safeway tear pad
Marie Callender’s Pot Pies $1.88
- Buy 3 for $5.64 – $1/3 coupon (9/27 SS) = 3 for $4.64 (if there are doublers, you can double that coupon and get 3 for $3.64!)
- Buy 2 for $3.76, use $1/2 coupon from September All You magazine = 2 for $2.76 (or 2/$1.76 with doubler!
PINK TOGETHER Promotion – Save $10 on your next shopping trip when you spend $25 or more on participating products (See back page of ad for full list of products that qualify. You generally need to spend $25 BEFORE manufacturer coupons – because the store will be reimbursed for those coupons and so they are still getting a $25 purchase from you!)
General Mills Cereal $2 – there are ton of coupons for this cereal. Check the 9/27 SS for $1/2 coupons and the 9/13 GM insert for $1/3 or the 10/4 SS for a $1/3 coupon! You can also print coupons from www.coupons.com. Make sure your coupons match the cereal type you are buying (i.e. Cheerios, Cinnamon Crunch toast, etc.)
- Deal Scenario – Buy 13 boxes of cereal for $26. Use five $1/2 coupons ($5) and one $1/3 coupon ($1). That is $6 in coupons, so your new total is $20 out of pocket. Get $10 off your next order! So you will have spent $10 on 13 boxes of cereal (77 cents each). (If there are doublers this weekend, double three of your $1 coupons and take off $3 for a total of $17 out of pocket – so $7 for 13 boxes!)
Green Giant Steamers $2 – $.50/2 coupon from 9/13 SS
Progresso soup $2 – $.50/1 coupon from 10/4 SS or print 50 cent coupon from www.coupons.com.
- Deal Scenario – Buy 10 at $25. Use 10 $1/1 coupons and pay $15 out of pocket. Get two catalinas – $10 off your next order AND $3 off your next order. So that’s $3 for 10 packages of cookies, or 30 cents each.
(If there are doublers this Sunday, you can double three of the $1 coupons to only pay $12 out of pocket PLUS get the $3 catalina promotion I mentioned above – to get 10 packages of cookies them FREE!)
Yoplait Yo-Plus $2.50 – $1/1 coupon (I have no idea what newspaper insert this was in, I just know I have it!) or use the $1/1 printable coupon from www.coupons.com.
- Deal Scenario – Buy 10 at $25. Use 10 $1/1 coupons and pay $15 out of pocket. Get a catalina for $10 off your next order. That’s $5 for 10 packages of yogurt. (If there are doublers you pay $12 for $10 packages of yogurt)
I’m just highlighting the best deals I could come up with. Let me know if you find any others!