Amazon dropped the price on these Anchor Hocking 1-Gallon Heritage Hill Jar with Glass Lid to only $9.99, down from $19.99. They have great reviews, are made in the USA and would be great for organizing your pantry or storing things like flour, cookies, sugar, etc. Apparently it holds a FULL 5-pound bag of flour. Love!
I ordered two of these last time they were this price and I put it as my centerpiece on my table. . . I’ve been filling it with all kinds of things. And I really like them.
- Vintage-style glass storage jar with 1-gallon capacity
- Great for use storing cookies, sugar, flour and other kitchen staples
- Durable, crystal clear glass
- Includes glass lid with thick knob for easy removal
- Dishwasher safe
- 1 Gallon Capacity
- Classic design looks great anywhere
- Heritage Hill Glass Canister
- Made by Anchor Hocking in the USA
Ships FREE with $25 qualifying purchase or with an Amazon Prime membership. So if you ordered two of them, they’d ship FREE without a Prime membership. Amazon prices can change at anytime. See other Amazon deals here.