WELCOME! Are you new to couponing? Do you want to get started, but not sure how? This is the place for you! It might seem overwhelming at first, but with a little determination you’ll be saving money in no time!
TOP 5 STEPS TO GET YOUR STARTED!
1.) Take a class – If possible, I recommend taking a coupon class – that’s the easiest way to get the foundation you need to start couponing. Check out the classes I offer in the Puget Sound.
2.) Change the way you shop – Couponing is about more than just a sharp pair of scissors and a stack of coupons. If you want to save the most, you have to change the way you shop.
3.) Find coupons – Learn where to find your coupons
4.) Organize coupons – Get your coupons organized
5.) Use coupons – The basics of how to use coupons
MONEY SAVING ARTICLES
Read some of my posts on saving money:
- Want to save the most? Do without
- Bakery outlet stores can save you some dough!
- My favorite deals at the dollar store
- How much does the USDA think you should be spending on groceries? Find out!
- FIVE tips for frugal shopping at thrift stores (guest post)
- Build an emergency kit, one week at a time
- Answering Queen Bee-mail – How much is too much?
I’m always a resource if you have questions, contact me here!