Amazon has this Ball Enamel Waterbath Canner, Including Chrome-Plated Rack and 4-Piece Utensil Set for $30 (reg. $64.99). This is the lowest price it’s been on Amazon.
- Kit includes 21 quart capacity enamel waterbath canner, chrome plated rack, and Ball Utensil Set
- Steel core allows the pot to heat quickly
- Enamel coated steel base is non-porous for easy cleaning and includes a matching lid
- Ball Utensil Set helps you safely and easily handle hot jars and lids, fill jars and measure headspace and remove air bubbles
And I also found this Ball® Home Canning Discovery Kit for just $5 (reg. $15.29). It’s the best price it’s been on Amazon. It includes the fitted rack, with a lifter, three (3) pint jars and an instruction booklet.
- Introductory home canning kit eases a novice canner into it with a trail set that makes use of existing kitchenware
- Includes an illustrated, simplified instruction book with recipes
- Also includes polypropylene rack with separate, fitted lifter that works in standard stockpots and 3 Pint jars
- Efficient, low-cost way to learn canning, which could save money and broaden supplies in the long run
They also have this Blue Book Guide to Preserving (by Jarden Home Brands) for $3.50. It’s an add-on item, so it ships only with orders over $25.
And these Ball Jar Heritage Collection Pint Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 6 are on sale for $10.99. I loved these so much now that we now use these for our drinking glasses!