FREE KIDS N’ CRITTERS EVENT
Save the date! February 14 – 16, 2015, Northwest Trek is hosting Kids n Critters – with FREE admission for up to 4 kids (ages 12 and under) per paying adult or senior.
There will be FREE activities, crafts, and special trailside encounters all weekend to match the theme. Activities are free and will be offered Saturday through Monday.
- 11:00 a.m. - Story Time
- 11:30 a.m. – Trailside Encounter
- 12:00 p.m. - Special workshop (12:30 on Sunday)
- 1:00 p.m. – Trailside Encounter
- 1:00 p.m. – Special workshop (Workshops may include Photography, Foraging, Animal Training, NatureMapping, Construction, and Birding)
- 1:30 p.m. – Trailside Encounter
- 2:00 p.m. – Moose crafts
- Ongoing: Bird feeder crafts at Baker Research Cabin
You can read more about the Kids n Critters event here. Tram seating is limited to the first 1,500 visitors each day. All trams are 30-minute tours during Kids ‘n’ Critters. Offer not valid with other discounts or promotions and there are no rain checks.