Last month we had a big giveaway from GoDirect Foods – to win chicken for a year and I’ve been meaning to to share the winners – Laurie E. and Gaye L.
Both winners were contacted by GoDirect Foods and have responded and claimed their prize! Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway.
I’m excited that GoDirect Foods is going to launch in June – just around the corner GoDirect Foods is offering high-quality meat products, like chicken and beef, for low prices – delivered on a regular basis, all year long.
There are some other competing companies right now offering meat with this type of business model and GoDirect is setting itself apart, by offering these commitments:
- More product selection and more size variation (for example choose ground beef in 1-lb, 5-lb, 10-lb packages)
- Option to order your favorite products EVERY month (not randomly).
- Know your delivery dates for the whole year – so you can plan!
- Receive your product within 30 days from the time you order – again, easier to plan!
- Have all your products delivered in the same delivery – instead of separate pick-up dates/times/locations
- Cash referral program – so when you refer your friends, you earn cash!
I’m excited about the differences with GoDirect – especially being able to order as frequently as monthly and to know what the delivery schedule is for the year – this helps me plan how much to order. I also like the option to buy in smaller packages – especially for things like ground beef.
You can watch this video to learn more. If the video doesn’t display for you, see it here.
There are the areas that GoDirect plans to launch initially . . .
- Spokane Valley
- Coeur d’Alene
- Idaho Falls
- Oregon City