Amazon has the Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Powder, Mandarin and Sandalwood, 50 Ounce is on sale for $9.11 with Subscribe and Save and Amazon Mom. Clip the $3 coupon on the product page and the price drops to $6.11.
- Ultra concentrated formula delivers 70 loads
- 88% used certified bio based formula
- Contains oxygen bleach to whiten and brighten and baking soda for odor control
- New mess free packaging
- Safe for cloth diapers and septic systems
If you prefer liquid detergent – the Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry 4x, Geranium Blossom and Vanilla, 2 Count, 80 Fl Oz is $19.75 with Subscribe and Save. Clip the $4 coupon and pay $15.73 for two. Or if you have 5+ Subscribe and Save items (and Amazon Mom), you’ll pay as little as $12.63. This makes each one $6.31.
- Biodegradable formula makes it a natural choice when cleaning the clothes you love
- Hypo-allergenic, non-irritating, non-toxic laundry detergent
- Free of optical brighteners, dyes, & synthetic fragrances
- Detergent designed for standard and HE machines
- Ships in Certified Frustration Free Packaging
How subscribe and save works - Instead of clicking “add to cart” select “subscribe and save.” Subscribe and save items can be canceled at any time with no fees. You can manage your subscribe and save options by going to Amazon and click on Your Account –>Your Orders –> Manage your Subscribe & Save Items. You can cancel or change your subscriptions.
Amazon prices can change at anytime. This price was valid as of publishing time.