I’m admittedly no expert in the cocktail department. When I have an adult beverage it’s usually something like a cold, local microbrew or a basic glass of wine. But this cocktail is incredibly easy to make, has iced coffee in it (WIN!) and is delicious. It would be great for a holiday party – you could easily make a pitcher up ahead of time. Or even try this blended with lots of ice or even vanilla ice cream.
2 oz International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
2 oz Vanilla Vodka
1 oz Kahlua Liqueur
1.) Mix ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker.
2.) Pour into glass and enjoy.
I’d love to know what you think!
Here are other International Delight recipes that I’ve posted:
- Crispy French Vanilla Sugar Cookie recipe, with Peppermint Mocha Ganache #DelightInTheSeason
- Salted Caramel Mocha cupcakes with buttercream frosting, homemade caramel sauce#DelightInTheSeason
- Peppermint Mocha Homemade Brownie Recipe (Peppermint Mocha Creamer)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Mini Cheesecakes (no bake recipe) (using ID Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice French toast (using ID Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer)
- Iced coffee smoothie with banana and oatmeal (using ID Iced Coffee)
- White Chocolate Cranberry Delight Cake recipe (using ID White Mocha Creamer)
- International Delight Iced Coffee Ice Cream Float (using ID Mocha Iced Coffee)
This recipe is proudly sponsored by International Delight! As a valued partner of International Delight I am compensated for posts such as these. All content, photos, opinions and recipe ideas are solely mine. I’ll be posting recipes throughout the holiday season as a way to #DelightInTheSeason