You should have up to two inserts in your paper today – a Smart Source and a Red Plum! You can check out a preview of what we were expecting here. We’d love to hear what your favorite coupons are – and which paper you’re finding them in.
Keep in mind that the Red Plum insert does not come in the Seattle Times.
Some of our favorite coupons in today’s inserts are:
- $0.75/1 Johnson’s baby product excludes 1-4oz (11/9)
- $1/1 Seventh Generation dish liquid (11/14)
- $1/1 Seventh Generation hand wash (11/14)
- $1/1 Brookside chocolate 7oz+ (11/23)
- $1/1 Cooked Perfect meatballs (11/30)
- Buy 1 Herbal Essences shampoo, get 1 conditioner or styler product free, up to $4.99 (9/28)
- $1/1 Play-Doh $2.50+ purchase (10/11)
- $2/1 Olay bar 4ct+ ets (10/31)
And these printable coupons are awesome (all found under 77477 unless otherwise noted)
- $1/1 Tillamook Tillabars product
- $0.75/1 Rudi’s Organic Bakery Product, excludes Gluten-Free
- $0.50/1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Puffs
- $2/2 Starbucks packaged coffee products
- B3G1 FREE Full Size Pringles Cans (up to $1.50)
- $1/1 Mott’s Fruit Punch Rush Juice, Wild Grape Surge, or Strawberry Boom, 64 oz or 6-pk
- $1/1 Oregon Chai Concentrate, Dry Mix or Tea Bag
For those of you that live in the Puget Sound, the News Tribune Couponers subscription offer this is HOT! You can snag multiple Sunday papers for only $1/each delivered! Plus they are now offering a BONUS gift card – up to $30 with a new subscription. Once you calculate the value of the gift cards – pay as little as $0.76 per paper! This is the best price I’ve seen on the News Tribune in a very long time! What are your favorite coupons today?