You should have five inserts in your paper today - two Smart Source, two Red Plum and a P&G! You can check out a preview of what we were expecting here. We’d love to hear what your favorite coupons are – and which paper you’re finding them in. Keep in mind that the Red Plum insert does not come in the Seattle Times.
Some of our favorite coupons in today’s inserts are:
- B1G1 free Febreze product (8/10)
- Buy 1 Simple cleanser or moisturizer, get 1 facial wipes free ets up to $6.99 (8/10)
- B1G1 free St. Ives fresh hydration lotion ets up to $7.99 (8/10)
- $3/1 BIC disposable razor ets (8/23)
- $3/2 Aussie shampoo, conditioner or styling products
- $1/1 Birds Eye voila variety dnd (11/13)
- Buy 1 AXE bodyspray, get 1 anti-perspirant deodorant stick free ets up to $5.99 (8/10)
- Buy 1 Pampers diapers or pants, get wipes up to 72ct free up to $3.99 (8/10)
- $1/1 Stayfree product (9/7)
- $0.75/2 Dole mandarin oranges or tropical fruit cans (9/30)
- $2/1 Tide detergent excludes simply fresh & clean, pods and detergent 10oz
And these printable coupons are awesome (all found under 77477 unless otherwise noted)
- $2/1 Dreft Laundry Detergent, excludes Trial and travel sizes
- $2/1 Pampers Swaddlers
- $1/1 King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Sliced Bread
- $2/1 Fisher Price Rock-a-Stack toy
- $1/2 Lindsay Olives
- $0.75/2 Jet-Puffed Starmallows Marshmallows
For those of you that live in the Puget Sound, the News Tribune Couponers subscription offer is HOTTER than before! You can snag multiple Sunday papers for only $1/each delivered! Plus they are now offering a BONUS gift card – up to $30 with a new subscription. Once you calculate the value of the gift cards – pay as little as $0.76 per paper! This is the best price I’ve seen on the News Tribune in a very long time!
What are your favorite coupons today?