Jetsetter, one of my favorite travel sites, has a flash sale on Pronghorn (An Auberge Resort) near Bend, Oregon – with rooms as low as $119/night (reg. $179).
Jetsetter says Pronghorn Resort has “lodge-like digs with suite-style rooms and a aJack Nicklaus golf course, just a 30-minute drive from Bend.”
- Pronghorn’s Jack Nicklaus signature 18-hole golf course is a serious challenge, intertwined with lava rock ridges and offering magnificent views
- The 55,000-square-foot clubhouse, designed in the style of the grand lodges of the national parks
- 300 days of sun make outdoor activities possible year-round
- During the winter, skiers revel in the powder at nearby Mount Bachelor, the fifth-largest ski resort in North America
To find it this reservation:
- Create a Jetsetter account (it’s FREE and allows you access to see the sales)
- Search Bend, Oregon and it should come up
- You can search by the dates – they have dates through June, as low as $119
You can search Jetsetter for any location – they have both flash deals and then everyday discounts. I have booked many reservations through Jetsetter and they are awesome to work with! They have a great cancellation policy.