Costco Price List
Did you know we have a Costco Coupon Price list here at Queen Bee Coupons?
Basically we scoured the store and calculated the per unit price on more than 1200+ items. The goal of the list is to make it easy for you to compare per unit prices with grocery store deals. I often think something is a good deal, but standing in the store doing the math for every item, can be exhausting – so we did the work for you! Just print this list out, toss it in your wallet or purse and use it as a reference when you’re out and about, or shopping on Amazon.com.
We just UPDATED the list this month – and so all the prices are valid as of February 2017.
Some notes about the updated price list ::
- We added more prices for probiotics, digestive health and first aid
- Prices for non-food items stayed mostly the same
- Prices for most packaged foods stayed about the same
- Beef prices went down
- Products prices fluctuated a lot – both up and down
- Biggest decrease we found was Kirkland Signature dry roasted almonds dropping from $15.99 last year to $10 this year
- Biggest price increase we found was Kirkland Signature vanilla extra went from $10.99 to $23.99 this year!!
Have you noticed Costco prices going up for any of your favorite items or brands?
If you find this list helpful – I would love it if you’d share it on Pinterest, Facebook or via Twitter. We put a lot of work into this list and we’re hoping to help as many folks as possible.
I have a Pinterest board just for Costco if you want to follow me!