Excalibur 2900ECB 9-Tray Economy Dehydrator, Black
If you are looking for an incredible dehydrator that can dry a lot of food at once, check out this Excalibur 2900ECB 9-Tray Economy Dehydrator, Black on sale for $176 (reg. $250). This is the lowest price it’s ever been on Amazon.
This is the dehydrator I got last year and I LOVE it. It has 9 trays that are easy to clean and it can dry up to 15 square feet of food, so when you do a batch, you can make a BIG batch. You can also control the temperature. The mesh in each shelf pops out and is easily soaked or washed. I’ve found I only really need to wipe them off with a hot towel and they come clean. The reviews for this dehydrator ROCK, make sure and read them here.
- 9-tray dehydrator, 15 square feet of drying space
- Built in on off switch
- Great for large familes and gardens
- Includes adjustable thermostat
- Easy to clean polyscreen tray inserts
Ships FREE. Amazon prices can change at anytime. See other Amazon deals here.
Here are things I’ve dehydrated using this same dehydrator!
Favorite dehydrator books:
- The Dehydrator Bible: Includes over 400 Recipes (pictured above on my table)
- The Complete Guide to Drying Foods at Home: Everything You Need to Know about Preparing, Storing, and Consuming Dried Foods (Back to Basics)
- The Encyclopedia of Country Living, 40th Anniversary Edition <– Love this one! It’s a huge book, 922 pages, it has so much information in it.