Groupon has Great Wolf Lodge deals at locations nationwide. See a full list of Great Wolf Lodge Groupon deals here. This post specifically features the Great Wolf Lodge Washington location – other locations can vary in price and details.
Original post: This morning I was checking out the new vacation deals on Groupon and found Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound location (Centralia, Washington)! It’s a 2-night package – including two nights for up to SIX people, plus a $50 resort credit with prices starting at $369. That comes out to $184.50 a night, plus you have the $50 resort credit – which is sort of like paying $159.50 a night if you factor in the credit.
2-night stay for six in a family suite with water park wristbands and a $50 resort credit – with these two options:
- Option 1: $369 to check in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $610 value)
- Option 2: $399 to check in Thursday (up to a $650 value)
You have until March 5, 2014 to use the stay. And you will pay a 10% hotel tax at check-in (which is a typical charge whether you pay with a Groupon or not).
- Blackout dates: Not valid 1/19 or 2/16–2/21
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $30 fee; 72-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night’s stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 10% tax not included
- Additional fees: $14.99 daily resort fee not included
- Must book by 3/4/14 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 3/5/14
- Not valid 1/19 or 2/16–2/21
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift for option 1
- Limit 1 per person for option 2
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to $30 fee; 72-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night’s stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- $14.99 daily resort fee not included
- 10% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.