I love shopping Winco, but don’t go regularly enough that I can compile an in-store match-up of coupons and sales. And without a weekly ad, an in-store match-up is just what I need. Do you LOVE Winco? Do you shop Winco at least 2-3 times a month? Would you like to make a little extra money gathering deals in-store and publishing them here for others?
I’m looking for:
- Ethical, honest, loyal
- Reliable. Reliable. Reliable.
- Must coupon personally on a regular basis, and have couponed regularly for at least six months
- Must be passionate about frugal living and couponing
- Must know the difference between a good deal, a great deal and a get-out-of-your-pajamas-and-run-to-the-store deal
- Attention to detail, willingness to go extra mile to make deals easy and clear for our readers
- Tech savvy – easily navigate the web, operate and efficiently use a computer (must have own computer). WordPress experience is a PLUS!
- Cheerful disposition (sorry, no grumps!)
- iPhone or Camera phone a plus
- Flexible, team player.
- Commit to a schedule, meet deadlines
- Northwest based, Washington (preferred) for Winco
- And again: Ethical, honest, loyal
I currently need: Winco match-ups. Weekly or at least every 10 days. This requires a physical trip to the store, knowing what coupons are currently out/available and matching those coupons up with deals. You’d then type up the deals and post here at Queen Bee Coupons!
Here are a few other things to note:
- You will not get rich blogging (sorry, it’s true!) but I will pay you fairly for your time (about $10-$15/hr, negotiable upon hiring)
- Looking for someone passionate and active as a couponer. If you are personally always shopping with coupons in mind, looking for that unadvertised deal, and in the loop with the coupon community – this job is going to take you a lot less time and energy! It will be part of what you are already doing.
- I hire contractors (not employees) – so you’d
need a business license(I heard that as long as you’re reporting your income you may not need a license?) and you’d work independently as a Queen Bee contractor. This means you’re responsible for paying your own taxes and/or handling yourself as a separate entity.
- Work from your own location - whether it’s your home or favorite coffee-shop. There is no Queen Bee office, LOL. We all work from home – you can do your job pretty much anywhere you have internet and a Winco!
- Cannot have competing blog – Sorry, but ideally you would not have a competing blog in the same niche (coupons/deals/frugal living). It’s too easily a conflict of interest.
- Drama-free, please – If you could easily be on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with your drama-laden days, please don’t apply – we probably wouldn’t make a good fit. We are a gossip-free, supportive team of amazing ladies and I’d like to keep it that way.
- No extreme couponing please – Looking for common sense, moderate couponer – nothing TLC TV worthy, please.
- Must commit for foreseeable future – We will do a trial run for 3-months to make sure we are a good fit. But if things are going well – I’d love for someone to commit long-term.
- I’m a pretty easy-going, hands off team leader – but I do have high expectations. Queen Bee is (one of) my babies and I won’t trust it to just anyone.
You still here? If all of the above didn’t scare you away – wow, let’s do this. . .
WRITE A COVER LETTER. Tell me why you think you’d be a good fit for the Queen Bee team and why you’re the perfect fit for reporting on Winco deals. Remember writing is a big part of this job. Convince me your a good fit. Email your cover letter to thehive @ queenbeecoupons.com (remove spaces), Use subject line: Cover letter WINCO (insert your name)
DUE May 14, 2012 at 9 p.m. PST.
I’ll review applicants and contact qualifying individuals via email or phone.
Please, please, please know – I may not be able to respond to everyone that applies or emails me. I was scared to do an “open call” for this reason, but I’m having a hard time finding someone otherwise. I will review all cover letters and will contact the people who fit the bill – to continue to the application process off-line. Please know that I won’t be able to hire everyone.
Do you know someone who lives and loves Winco and couponing? Forward this post to them!