Have you heard of this new app called iBotta? You have gotta checkout iBotta! Earn CASH for doing simple things like learning about a new product, sharing the product on Facebook or purchasing a product in a store. You can earn $20 or more per shopping trip. It’s available for iPhones and Androids.
I just hopped on the iBotta boat and I can tell already I’m going to like it.
Here’s how to get started:
- Create an iBotta account through this link and you’ll automatically get a $5 sign up bonus!
- Download the app on your iPhone or Android
- Scroll through the app and look at offers. They are for specific products. You can earn cash by learning about a product, taking a pole, sharing about it, or purchasing a product! It’s not a silly point system like some similar programs, it’s real cash.
- You receive a payment from PayPal, payout starts after only $5 earned!
Offers are available for these stores - Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, RiteAid, Kroger, Safeway, Publix, Stop & Shop, Fred Meyer, King Soopers, Ralphs, H-E-B, Meijer, Vons, Duane Reade, Smiths, Frey’s, Pick ‘N Save, Dominicks, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Dillons, and ShopRite.
The best way to use iBotta is:
- Check iBotta before you go to the store.
- See what offers are available at the store you’re headed.
- If you purchase a product, you can upload your receipt by snapping a photo of it! Your cash should appear within 24 hours – and sometimes as quickly as an hour.
- There is no limit to how many offers you can redeem – once you redeem an offer, a new one appears!
- Once you reach $5 you can transfer the funds via PayPal!