Have you signed up for iBotta yet? I’ve admittedly haven’t been the best about posting iBotta deals lately, but I need to be, because the deals are awesome. AND they just added Costco to the list of 48 retailers they work with. That’s right, 48 retailers! Some of the highlights are Target, WinCo, Sam’s Club, Rite Aid, QFC, Walmart, the Military Commissary and much, much more.
So what is iBotta? It’s an app for your iPhone or Android that gives you cash back when you buy certain items. It’s super easy to use and it pays you CASH back on your purchases.
Here’s how to get started:
- Create an iBotta account through this link
- Download the app on your iPhone or Android
- Scroll through the app and look at offers. They are for specific products. First you select a product and then you complete a task – like watch a movie, take a poll or share on Facebook. Then it becomes an available offer for you – and you purchase it in the stores to get cash back!
- You receive a payment from PayPal, payout starts after only $5 earned!
Here are some easy easy deals for you to get you started!
Chobani yogurt – $1.88 each, with in-ad coupon or Just for U e-coupon
$1/1 Chobani Champions Tubes, 8 pk (need to register)
Pay out of pocket -$0.88 cents
Plus get $0.75/1 iBotta cash back
Bottom line = $0.13 cents!
Quaker Cereals (Life, Oh’s, Captain Crunch) - $1.98
$1/2 Quaker Product 08/04/12 RP Insert (exp 09/07/13)
Pay out of pocket = $1.48 each when you buy 2
Plus get $0.50 iBotta cash back
Final price = $0.99
*great price for Quaker!
THE BEST WAY TO USE iBotta IS:
- Check iBotta before you go to the store.
- See what offers are available at the store you’re headed.
- If you purchase a product, you can upload your receipt by snapping a photo of it! Your cash should appear within 24 hours – and sometimes as quickly as an hour.
- There is no limit to how many offers you can redeem – once you redeem an offer, a new one appears!
Last January, I did a video so you could get the hang of how incredibly easy it is. The receipt I submitted in the video was verified in under 30 minutes, but they try to do it in 24 hours.