You can get a $200 voucher to spend at Mor Furniture for Less for only $49 out of pocket. That’s 75% off your furniture purchase! I’ve heard from friends that they have scored some amazing deals (like kids bunk beds, upholstered chairs and more) with this voucher – if I lived closer to a location I would totally snag this up.
Queen Bee Facebook fan Kimberly got this deal last time it was available and she was able score two beds and a chair with her $49 voucher. Yowza!
And later we had these comments:
The Mor Furniture For Less voucher has only few restrictions (see fine print below) so you can use it on sale and clearance furniture – to save even more! You can use it at 5 locations in Washington, 3 in Oregon and 11 in California!
You can also use it on accessories – so you could use it on lamps, side tables, wine racks and more!
The voucher is for use in-store (not online) but I was looking at the Mor Furniture For Less Website and I’m guessing some of these deals are very similar to deals you’ll find in the store! All of these are under $200 – so they’d be only $49 after your voucher (plus you could get some accessories to get you to the $200 mark!)
Look for similar deals, plus clearance or sale deals at your local store!
The fine print:
- Limit one per household, one per visit
- Voucher redeemable 24 hours after purchase
- Cannot be used for tax or delivery
- Paid amount does not expire – Promotional value good through July 15, 2013
- Cannot be used with other offers or vouchers
- Normal minimums apply for finance and/or cash discounts
- Not valid for Tempur-Pedic or iComfort
- No cash value, full amount of voucher must be used