A new month holds so much potential. 31 days this month and every day, every hour, every minute – is an opportunity for intentional living. I’m not talking about ramping up productivity or making more money or losing weight – although all goals in their own right, I’m talking about living more intentionally.
I’ve always been a paper planner gal. Writing down a “to do” list every night for the next day. . . and meticulously crossing each item as the month goes by. But I haven’t been as good about sharing big goals (at least not out loud) and especially not on a public forum like my blog.
But I thought it might be fun to try it for a little while. To get us to start thinking longterm and living more intentionally by making a list of goals each month and sharing periodic updates as I work toward those goals. It will give you more of a glimpse into my life and will hold me accountable to sharing a bit more than I have been lately. And I hope it will encourage you to set goals and work toward them as well!
So with that said, here are my March 2017 goals.
Intentionally investing in the people who I love.
- Go on a date with my husband, no kids
- Go on a date with each of my kids – separately
- Sign each of the kids up for one spring activity
- Volunteer at kid’s school at least 1x a week
- Schedule two family movie/game nights
- Send Grandma(s) cards at least 2x
- Send at least 3 encouraging/thinking of you/thank you cards to friends/family
We’ve lived in our house for six months now (how time flies!) and we haven’t done ANY work or decorating yet – it’s time!
- Paint living room
- Order prints from our Airstream travels
- Hang photos in living room
- Replace light fixtures in kitchen
- Clean out closets and donate clothes we no longer wear
HEALTH / PERSONAL GOALS
Being more active and healthy is important to me but I struggle with making time for it when I work from home and always seem to have “more urgent” things to do. This is one of my areas that I need to work harder at.
- Go to gym 2x a week (M-F)
- Drink a gallon of water a day
- Lose 10 pounds
- Get 10,000 steps in least 3 days each week (via my trusty FitBit)
- Get a hair cut
- Finish personal taxes
I currently manage two businesses, Queen Bee Coupons, and a LuLaRoe Clothing shop.
- Queen Bee Coupons : Create/test/photograph and share at least 1 new recipe
- Queen Bee Coupons : Write a post about our baby chickens
- Queen Bee Coupons : Write a post about our gardening plans
- Queen Bee Coupons : Write a post about travel
- Queen Bee Coupons : Host at least one giveaway
- Queen Bee Coupons : Host at least one FB live
- Queen Bee Coupons : Finish accounting and corporate tax return by March 15
- LuLaRoe : Increase sales by 30% from February ($35,000)
- LuLaRoe : Host at least one open house in March
- LuLaRoe : Grow my Facebook group by 1000 people
- LuLaRoe : Set up text alerts for sales
Okay, there we have it. A very honest and transparent list of goals that I’ll be working on in March. I’m not perfect, not even close, and have a lot to work on that’s not on this list. But this is what I’ve intentionally selected for goals in March. Some of these things I’m already doing but they are things I’m working on consistently.
I hope to have an update next Sunday or Monday.
What goals are you working on this month? I’d love to hear about your goals so I can encourage you!