Amazon dropped the price on this Soft Heat Micro-Plush Top Low-Voltage Electric Heated Queen Mattress Pad, White to $90.50. The thing I noticed most about this is the great reviews it has (usually these kind of products don’t rate so well with customer reviews). I recommend reading the reviews. The next lowest price I could find online for this brand was $125. It’s also available in King, Twin and Full.
- Luxurious ultra-soft and supportive Micro-Velour fabric top is designed to rejuvenate and warm your bed. Easy care machine washable & dryable without any pilling, shrinking or stretching.
- Patented Safe & Warm non-hazardous low voltage technology is safer than others on the market; saves energy; sleep better in a cooler room
- No more uncomfortable bulky wires. The ultra-thin wires inside the Soft Heat pads are almost impossible to feel; No annoying hot or cold spots
- Convenient automatic temperature pre-heat and hold feature for cozy warm sheets; Built in over-temperature protection for safety and peace of mind
- Pad is divided into two separate zones and includes dual lighted controls for individual adjustment and comfort; Automatically shuts off after 10 hours for convenience, safety and savings
I think these can make great gifts for elderly family members – we got a heated lap blanket for my husband’s grandpa for Christmas a few years ago (from Costco) and he uses it nearly every day – and raves about it every time we’re over.
Some were even mentioning on the Queen Bee Facebook page that they swear by this for lowering their heating bill!
Do you sleep with a heated mattress top or use an electric blanket?
Amazon prices can change at anytime. See other Amazon deals here.