If you haven’t jumped on the iBotta train, you might want to do it now. The $5 sign up bonus ends tomorrow, January 11 at noon PST. iBotta is a free program that gives you cash back on your purchases for specific products. It’s like a cash back rebate, but all electronic – using an app on your iPhone, Android phone or iPad. It’s super easy to navigate and the payouts are quick!
Sign up before the Friday at noon (PST) and you have until Thursday, January 17th at midnight (PST) to redeem your first offer and receive your $5 bonus.
I did a video so you could get the hang of how incredibly easy it is. The receipt I submitted in the video was verified in under 30 minutes, so it’s already in my account! (It took longer to upload the video to YouTube then it did for me to get cash back).
Not even an hour after I filmed this, I got this email:
Here’s how to get started:
- Create an iBotta account through this link
- Download the app on your iPhone, iPad or Android
- Scroll through the app and look at offers. They are for specific products. You earn cash by buying certain products and completing simple tasks – like learning a fact about the product, taking a poll or watching a video. It’s not a silly point system like some similar programs, it’s real cash.
- It CAN be combined with coupons and sales! So you get the items for cheap at the store by combining a coupon and a sale and then you submit your receipt electronically (by taking a photo of receipt with your phone or iPad) – and you get cash back from iBotta!
- You get a $5 bonus if you go through this special referral link (same iBotta link used above) – through Friday, January 11. and you complete your first offer (you buy the product and submit your receipt).
- You receive a payment from PayPal, payout starts after only $5 earned!!
Offers are available for these stores – CVS Pharmacy, RiteAid, Target, Walmart, City Market, Dillions, Dominicks, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Giant Eagle, H-E-B, King Soopers, Kroger, Meijer, Pavilions, Pick ‘N Save, Publix, Ralphs, Safeway, ShopRite, Smith’s, Stop & Shop, Tom Thumb, Vons, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Food4Less, Harris Teeter, Hy-Vee, QFC, Randall’s, WinCo, Military Commissary, 7-Eleven
The best way to use iBotta is:
- Check iBotta before you go to the store.
- See what offers are available at the store you’re headed.
- If you purchase a product, you can upload your receipt by snapping a photo of it! Your cash should appear within 24 hours – and sometimes as quickly as an hour.
- There is no limit to how many offers you can redeem – once you redeem an offer, a new one appears!
- Once you reach $5 you can transfer the funds via PayPal!