My sister-in-law was telling me she uses these Thermos containers for school lunches and Amazon has Thermos Foogo Leak-Proof Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Pink for $10.19, which is a very good price. These are regular priced at $22. The lowest it’s ever been on Amazon was $9.89.
- Thermax double wall vacuum insulated food jar keeps contents cold and fresh for seven hours; warm for five hours
- Kid-proof design, unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior inhibits bacteria growth, wide opening for easy cleaning
- Made from bisphenol-A free (BPA Free) materials
- Ergonomically designed lid with rubber grip, non-slip, scratch resistant base, cool to the touch with warm foods
- Light, compact and portable, 10 ounce capacity
They also have it in blue, Thermos Foogo Leak Proof Stainless Steel Food Jar, Blue, 10 Ounce for $11.54 (reg. $22)
I’m looking for tips on packing back to school lunches - what sort of containers or lunch boxes do you use?