Our favorite place to find deals on bulk meat is Zaycon Fresh. The products are delicious, prices fantastic and customer service has always been exceptional. Through February 25, save extra 22% on Lean Ground Beef with code GBDEAL at checkout and through February 24 save an extra 20% off 90/10 Ground Turkey with code TURKEY176 at checkout. See below for pricing details.
- 93/7 Lean Ground Beef — $2.96/lb after code (reg. $3.79/lb), sold in 40lb case
- 80/20 Ground Beef — $2.18/lb after code (reg. $2.79/lb), sold in 40lb case
- 90/10 Ground Turkey – $1.76/lb after code (reg. $2.19/lb), sold in 40lb case
What is Zaycon Fresh? Zaycon Fresh is a a Northwest-based company that that offers premium bulk food products at an incredible price. I did a review on their chicken over five years ago and I LOVED it and so did my readers who also tried it. Zaycon Fresh doesn’t source it’s products to any stores, but rather they sell directly to consumers like you and me, which means they can charge less.
Zaycon Fresh has pick up locations all over the country! I recommend registering with Zaycon Fresh if you haven’t done so yet. It’s FREE to create an account and you can see all the upcoming events and sales. I’ve been a Zaycon customer now for over FIVE years now – and I have always had the best experiences. You can read my original Zaycon review here – the chicken is awesome and they also sell other delicious, quality products such as bacon, sausage, chicken wings, turkey breasts and more – I ordered bacon last time, too, and it did not disappoint!
Zaycon Fresh has some other great items on sale right now as well:
- Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts -$1.69/lb, sold in 40lb case
- Chicken Fritters – $3.29/lb, sold in 20lb case
- Premium Hickory Smoked Bacon – $3.79/lb, sold in 36lb case
- Center Cut Pork Loin Chops – $2.89/lb, sold in 40lb case
- Pork Sausage Links – $2.29/lb, sold in 20lb case
- Premium Pork Tenderloins – $2.99/lb, sold in 30lb case
- Sweet Italian Sausages – $2.79/lb, sold in 16lb case
- Pork Loin Extra Meaty Back Ribs – $3.88/lb, sold in 36lb case
- Wild Argentine Red Shrimp – $7.99/lb, sold in 20lb case
- Wild Alaskan Cod Fillets – $6.79/lb, sold in 25lb case
- USDA Choice Chuck Roast – $4.49/lb, sold in 24lb case
- Premium Skirt Steaks – $7.99/lb, sold in 14lb case
- Angus Ribeye Steaks – $9.99/lb, sold in 14lb case
- Kansas City Strip Steaks – $8.49/lb, sold in 14lb case
- All-Beef Hot Dogs – $2.99/lb, sold in 10lb case