Pork chops are a really affordable meat option, often going to $1.49/lb - but they can easily taste too dry or bland. This Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chop recipe was delicious – and not at all dry as it simmers in a creamy gravy that goes well with mashed potatoes. It was also extremely easy to throw together.
4 boneless pork chops
1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup (I used two)
3/4 cup of milk
1 package of ranch salad dressing mix
1/8 cup of water
I also added 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms I had in the fridge and that I needed to use
HOW TO PREPARE
1.) Put pork chops in slow cooker (mine were frozen).
2.) In a separate bowl mix together milk, ranch dressing mix and mushroom soup.
3.) Pour mixture over pork chops in the slow cooker.
4.) Cook on high for 4 hours – although I think I cooked mine for more like 6 hours because my chops were frozen when I thew them in. You just want to make sure they aren’t pink inside.
Serve with mashed potatoes.
This recipe was sent in by Maranda as part of our Crock-tober series - so she’ll get a $10 Amazon gift card! Send in your recipe and if I feature your recipe on the blog you’ll get a $10 Amazon gift card!
Here are other Slow Cooker Crockpot recipes we’ve recently posted:
- Slow Cooker Caramel made with sweetened condensed milk
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Applesauce recipe
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Apples recipe
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili with Pumpkin recipe (you can’t taste the pumpkin!)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Santa Fe recipe
- Slow Cooker Breakfast – Overnight Pumpkin Pie Steel-Cut Oats
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe